Sunday, June 14, 2009

:+: Writer's Rant :+:

Weaving word after word
On this little piece of paper
Never know what I'm gonna be
Later in my future

Only one thing I'm sure now
It's this thing I'm doing
Writing word after words
To show you what's in my mind

In my writing I am living
A life no one have thought before
Here I am truly alive
In the world of my imagination

In the words I write
I live among the knights from time past
In the words I write
I ascend among the stars

In my mind there's an entire world
With flower garden and dragon's den
Now I wanna take you there
So just read every word I write

This one pen in my hand
Is my ticket to the unknown
As a sword and a steering wheel
As it tell in the words it write

This one book in my hand
Fragile as it is
And worn as I cover it with my scribbles
Is my blueprint for my many worlds

Weaving word after word
In the middle of night
Writing down my Mona Lisa
And describing my own Galaxy

I create worlds, I create life
I destroy worlds, I destroy life
All with a flick of my pen
Such is the fate of a writer

Call me crazy call me mad
Cos you might not see 
A grown man like me before
But I'm a writer and this is what I do
So just bear with me as I go

Now that you've read this to the end
I know you are interested in me
So here comes my final touch
Ten nine eight seven six
Five four three two one
Close your eyes and welcome to my world!

Frans Vallchrist
??/05/2009 (can't remember the exact date I wrote this..)

No comments:

Post a Comment