Monday, June 8, 2009

:+: To My Friends :+:

For me,
The meeting with you
Has been like a dream
I never hope
To wake up from

I was alone in my olden days
With no place to go
No place to call home
And don't know where I'm going to

I was lost in the time
I was wandering
I lost track of time
I lost track of warmth

With no place to go
With all my senses lost
I was drifting alone
Into nothingness

It was like a dream
When I finally meet you

I was alone, and you gave me a family
I was lost, and you became a beacon for me
I was cold, and you warmed my soul
I was wrong, and you changed me
I wanted to die, and you make me wish for life
I wanted nothingness, and you made me wish for existence

You might never realize
How much you meant to me
What you bring into my life
How that you might even have saved my life

Though our journey together might be coming to an end
And it might already be the time to go our own ways

Even though we're apart
I will always be
Eternally grateful to you
And as a friend I shall be

For had I not met you,
I would never be the person I am now.
As a cherished part of my life,
You shall be.

Friend, thank you..
I am no longer alone...


08/06/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment