Sunday, June 14, 2009

:+: Separation :+:

I'm sitting on my bed
Packing away my things
In a moment, I would be gone
Leaving all the painful memories behind

Don't wanna look back
To the days gone by
Cause there's nothing worth remembering
anymore that ur not here

(*)
Gonna sing no more
Of our special songs
Gonna cry no more
Of all our past
When all is said and done
It's better for us
To go our own ways now
[end(*)]


All the fights we had
All the lies we tell
All the tears we shed
All the pain we dealt each other
There will be no more
Now that we're apart
There will be no more tears
Cause our story's ended

[Repeat(*)]

All the memories we once had
Erase them all ere now
If one that we meet again
I don't know you
And hope you don't know me too

[Repeat(*)]

I'm pickin' up my bags
Walkin' out the door
Don't you hold me back
Don't you say a thing

Won't believe you no more
Cos I already know
All your words and tears are
Nothing but lies

[Repeat(*)]

23/05/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment